Data processing and destinations
Personal data collected as part of the website is processed by Future Home, 5 rue de l'Europe Lomme, 59160 Lille for the following purposes:
– Facilitate your navigation on our site
– Diagnose the problems of our servers and improve the management of our site
– Perform audience analysis, carry out statistics
– Sending you commercial communications about our products and services, unless you object to it, to the Data Protection Officer.
Personal data is thus processed in order to meet the legitimate interest of Future Home and allow you to offer you an optimal user experience, to appreciate its products through its website and its commercial offers, to know you better, to understand your needs and respond and thus build loyalty.
These data are intended for Future Home Customer Service.
In addition, please note that unless you object, personal data concerning you may be transferred in the event of asset disposal operations affecting Future Home.
Rights of access and rectification
You have the right to access your data, to request its rectification and erasure.
You also have the possibility to exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
From May 2018, you are entitled to request the portability of your personal data within the limits authorized by law, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request the limitation of the processing of your data. .
Finally, you have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Personal Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
You have the option to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
Browsing data is kept according to its purpose, for the duration of the session or for a period of one year. Account data is kept as long as the account is active and then archived in accordance with the applicable legal prescription. Data relating to a transaction are kept until the end of the transaction and then archived for the period required by the applicable legal prescription.
In the event of a request to delete your personal data, we may however keep them in our archives for the time necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations and in particular, in order to prevent possible illicit behavior after the deletion of your account.
When you connect to our site, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various Cookies in your terminal allowing the browser on your terminal to be recognized during the validity period of the Cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used during your visit to our site.
The Cookies that we issue allow us:
– To establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements that make up our site, allowing us to improve interest
– To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal contains;
– To memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site or on (subscribed service, content of a basket order, etc.);
– To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us
– To implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in to content or a service again after a certain period of time.
The choices offered to you by your browser software.
Our registration form requires that you provide us with information (name, e-mail, postal address …) which will allow us to contact you, unique identifiers (username and password), demographic information (postal code …) And financial information (credit card numbers, account numbers…).
So-called “contact” information is used to process and ship your orders. They also allow us to send you information about our company or advertisements and to contact you if necessary.
The identifiers (username, password, …) of all people who visit our website are used to verify their identity.
Demographic and profile information helps tailor our offerings to our visitors by providing them with information that may be of interest to them, and displaying it according to their preferences.
Finally, financial information allows us to verify that the data subject can be registered, and to invoice them for the products and services requested.
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Future Home is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
For any questions about this security and confidentiality policy, about the practices of this site in terms of personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your transactions on this website, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
PDC Date and Updates
This security and confidentiality policy is subject to update. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly.
The last update was made on July 27, 2020.